How to Capture Your Everyday Life and Create Art
Turn your everyday photos into art you can be proud of
Capture Your Everyday
- 173 Page PDF explaining how to capture your everyday life
- How to use and see the light
- How to use composition
- 5 Lightroom editing videos
- 5 exercises to help you improve your daily captures
- self portrait section
- And MORE!
What You'll Learn
Students will learn how to take their everyday, little moments photography and create art from it. They will learn how to use composition and light to enhance their visions.
This course is intended for you to go at your own pace. So, feel free to read a little bit of it and then practice what you learn. It's NOT intended for you to sit down and read all at once.
Here is the course structure:
- Course Structure
- Download Materials
- What inspires you
GEAR YOU NEED
- Gear I use
- Gear you need
- Can I do this course with just an iPhone?
- What photo editing apps do I need?
FINDING THE LIGHT
- Why light is important
- How to find the light
- What type of light to look for
- Watch the light in your house
- Simple compositions to consider
- Post processing crop
- Using composition in your everyday life
- Practice combining composition rules
HOW TO GET GENUINE SCENES
- How to capture real smiles
- Set the scene up
- Wardrobe suggestions
- Faceless images
- Plan your images
CAPTURING YOUR DAILY LIFE
- Make a schedule
- Tips on taking your camera out in public
- 100 Scenes to Capture
- Capture pictures with end result in mind
- A day in the life
CAPTURING EVERYDAY SELF PORTRAITS
- Why you should take self portraits
- How to capture your everyday with you in the photo
- Posing tips
- Tips to nail focus
- Self portraits and everyday
- How to enhance the story through editing
- Lightroom Editing Part 1
- Lightroom Editing Part 2
- Lightroom Editing Part 3
- Black and White Lightroom Edit
- A note on editing
TYING IT ALL TOGETHER
- Composition, light, and natural scenes
- Editing - getting it right in camera to limit post processing
- Tips on storytelling
- Stay true to you
- THANK YOU!
Plus a PDF of 100 scenes to capture of your everyday life!
Get started now!
All students must have a knowledge of manual mode. We will not discuss how to achieve perfect exposure. Students must have a camera, preferably a DSLR. Lightroom editing is discussed and encouraged to have. There is also one Photoshop editing video.
*You can do this course with just a phone, however, it will be easier if you already have a firm grasp on photography.
Hi! I'm Aly. I'm a photographer who loves to help other photographers learn new things. I believe there is always something new to learn. I'm a momma to one (and another on the way!), I love Instagram (you should follow me!), and I love helping fellow photographers. I'm a die hard Nikon fan, a lover of natural light, macro, lifestyle, and dark and moody images.